Thursday, April 15, 2010

You Are Not My Uncle

It's April 15th.  I am not happy with Uncle Sam.  Enough said.  Now, I will read Luke 20:25 over and over and over and over and then get my free coffee from Starbucks.

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

We had the same problem. I've never had a problem doing my own taxes. Once we were married the military did them for free, but they canned that program for officers this year. So once I found out that every program was telling us we owed $2,000 we went to HR block and they adjusted a couple things and we ended up getting $300 back. Plus, the schedule M form is screwing a lot of people up. I couldn't tell you a thing about it though. You may want to make sure your deductions are correct on the w-4 form, I've heard there isn't really a reason you should not have -0 - as total deductions. This keeps the govt from giving you too much money, which makes you pay back at the end of the year. Good luck!!

Mo said...

BOOOO