Thursday, April 29, 2010

Moving On Up...

Tim and I have finally made a decision on our housing situation and we're moving out of our place on May 22nd-ish.  That sounds so final.  May 22nd-ish.  Details on our plans to come later.  So there you have it.  I've blogged.

On another note,  our littlest nephew is having some testing done tomorrow.  Please keep Andrew, Ann & Luke in your prayers.  We were able to spend sometime with them last weekend and he is just the happiest and sweetest little guy!!  We pray that Luke will be completely healed!!!

[Tim & Luke meeting for the first time]

1 comment:

LisaJ said...

Can't wait to get the details?!? If you need help moving, let me know.