...but then came the most amazing and life changing event for our little family, India. I technically did not leave the United States, but boy, oh boy Tim's trip has changed us. I will [work on] never complain about having to load the dishwasher and walking the 2.3 steps it takes to unload it, because HOLY COW, WE HAVE CLEAN RUNNING WATER IN OUR HOUSE. I will also work on not complaining about laundry. Seriously, all I have to do it put things in and out of machines then onto hangers. That's it. Could it be any easier? I don't have to spend all day in the 100 degree weather beating, scrubbing and washing clothes. I'm trying to find a picture of how these women "do" laundry, but I can't find any. I'll have to wait until Tim gets home. Until then, enjoy this! Tim was a hit with all of the kids. Everyone I talk to that went on the trip immediately tells me how much the kids loved Tim... he was like a kid magnet. I love my husband. Hopefully Tim will be able to share some thoughts/stories from his trip to update everyone.
When I look through all of Tim's pictures, I realize that my problems are nothing compared to others. I need to just keep on keeping on.
Luke 6:20-21 “Blessed are you who are poor, for yours in the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you shall be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.”


3 comments:
great pictures. and thanks for the perspective. how easily we forget how freakin good we have it.
Great pics! I have been working on doing the same thing-I have been realizing that I take way too much for granted! A little perspective is always a good thing!
Looks like Timothy may have found a part of his calling? Children have always been drawn to him, even more so when he plays music. You're right, we so easily forget how blessed we are. It is good to be reminded :)
Post a Comment