After a yuck, yuck, yucky day yesterday, Tim took me up to Bethany to watch the sunset. To say it was amazing would be an understatment. Bethany Beach is probably in the top three of my favorite places in the entire world. I'm pretty sure that 99% of my entire family would concur. I was two weeks old when I had my first visit to this beach. For as long as I've been alive my grandparents have had a cottage up here. I found out today that while we were there last night, the buyers of their house were giving their testimony to the board and now it is offically sold... which is good news, but also so blah.
Our camera quit working while Tim was in India [hence the lack of pictures] so we had to use our phones. Enjoy...
1 comment:
Beautiful, relaxing pictures. It is easy to see why you love it there! I'm sure it will always have many special memories for you and all of you family!
Post a Comment