Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nursery Progress

We've been working on our nursery over the past few weeks.  Tim and my mom have done an amazing job while I just sit there.  :)  Hopefully it will be complete by the end of the week!
 The Before, Before, Before:
The Before, Before:
[and SUPER blessed]

The Before:
Working on some projects:







Stay tuned for the after pictures!

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

what a tease! Excited to see pictures of the nursery. I hope you two have a restful week this week as it may be your last for a little while :)

Bethany said...

I agree! Tease! I was so excited to see the afters! :) I'll keep checkin' back. I saw lots of embroidery hoops in there, though! Lovely!

You're gonna be a baby-holdin'-mama so soon!

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

i can hardly wait! I also am anxious to see those embroidery hoops! I love projects with those! I want to see it in PERSON! :)

christine said...

ooooh - can't wait to see it with a baby in it!!