Monday, September 26, 2011
Baby Update
So our little baby is rebellious and stubborn. A perfect combination of Tim & Kim. At our 37 week appointment we found out that our baby went from transverse to totally breech. Our doctor called us during dinner on a Friday night to tell us we have until first thing Monday morning to decide what we wanted to do. Talk about stressed. So after a little thought and a lot of prayer we decided to make an appointment to have a ECV. That was no fun. I was in the hospital for half a day and had my insides moved all around. Long story short, it didn't work. So now we're onto Plan B. Our doctors won't let us try a normal delivery with the way that she is positioned so we have a C-Section scheduled on October 2nd. It was going to be October 1st, but the hospital forgot to schedule it with our OB's office (or something like that) so now we're on for Oct 2nd. Who knows, maybe God wanted us to have one more day so that she will turn naturally and we won't have to go through with the surgery. They'll do one more ultra sound after they've prepped me for my surgery and if she has turned they'll cancel it right on the spot. So as of right now, we'll be holding our little girl is just a few days. YIKES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kim!! Wow... that is crazy that she is breech and you had the ECV done! I can imagine how not fun that was! I will be praying and praying for you this next week... and I will be praying that little Burkey girl flips before October 2nd!! (Especially cuz if she's born on the 2nd she'll have share a birthday with her crazy great Uncle Jon!! ;) Just kidding.)
Can't WAIT to see your little girl. We will be praying for a smooth and safe delivery and I can't stop thinking about you!!
Love you tons and tons and tons!!
Wish we were closer!!
:) Kara Joy
Praying for you guys and for the new little one on the way! I love you both SO MUCH!
Post a Comment