Friday, September 30, 2011

48 Hours

Baby update... In just over 48 hours our little baby will be here!!  We had another ultrasound yesterday and she hasn't turned and is still breech.  So we're on for a c-section on October 2nd.  It's a strange feeling knowing exactly when she will be here.  We're so excited!  Everything I've read and our classes hardly touched on a c-section, so we really have no idea what we are in for.   Prayers please!!

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

I've got 4 friends here that had c-sections within the past year. They LOVED them! Praying for a healthy baby and swift healing!

Ash said...

You're gonna do great. Winging it was our approach to the whole labor/delivery. No expectations except for a baby to hold. Enjoy your last Friday night and Saturday as a family of 2!

Kara Joy said...

I'm praying! Love you, cousin!
-Kara Joy

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

Wowza. We are praying. I keep thinking of you. I know how anxious i was when it was 1 day before my induction!! You are gonna do amazing. Can't wait to meet our niece!! :)