While we were in Nashville I took some videos of Owen... which are a little out of order here on our blog. I sound like a real creep-o in these. Hold on tight and focus on the cutie and not the creepy lady! Oh, yes, I will be adding pictures and words about our trip later... these videos took a lot longer to load than I thought they would, so I'm going to go to bed and finish up tomorrow. Oh, the suspense of being a blog reader!
The first video is of all of us driving around town... I think we were headed to Friday Night Pizza Night at Mellow Mushroom. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. pizza.
Here's uncle Tim playing with Owen. Owen ralphed 3 or 4 times but smiled all the way through it. He loves his uncle Tim... I hope.
:)
:)
After Pizza we headed to the walking bridge downtown. It was beautiful and the weather couldn't have been any better. We had been there for quite a while and Lauren, Owen and I were ready to go home. Tim and Mark weren't. Enjoy....
2 comments:
How cute! Isn't it so much fun being an aunt? How do you get your videos to load? Mine never wants to.
Thank you soooo much for the videos!! Owen is just so cute laughing, talking and smiling!! Also the "big boy jeans" are just too cute. Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment