I do have a short and beautiful story. I am a runner [as of last week]. I've ran 5 times in the last week and a half; six of those days we we're in Nashville where I did not exercise one bit and ate like a king. Tonight, after Bible study, I decided I better hit the pavement before I hit the couch. So I took off with Tim's Ipod. I don't last very long out there at all. Anyway, I doubt you know where we live, but we live in the back of our complex in a "woodsy" [is that a word?] area. Our apartment and the apartments back here were built in the last year so we see a lot of wild life running around... like "hey! we were here first!!" So tonight, like last night, I came around one building and hit a stretch of just trees and a small lake and there was a small deer walking around checking things out. The sun was setting, the fog was closing in, it was so beautiful!! Plus I had Hillsong London playing Your Name High... and it all happened during the first 30 seconds of the song. Listen here and picture it - it was amazing!! I think God knew how much I dislike running so he blessed me with that moment. God is good.
[hopefully I painted a beautiful picture and you're not like, big deal kimbo... I am a tired girl]
:)
3 comments:
I love your love for God :)
:) That's so awesome!! I'm listening to the song right now... I have that CD and love Hillsong London. I wish I could run with you!! I love you Kim!
I love their music! That is such a cool story.
Post a Comment