Friday, September 18, 2009

Nashville

A few weeks ago Tim and I were able to go down to Nashville and visit Mark, Lauren & Owen. We were there for almost a week and had a blast. I've tried to upload pictures from our computer for a few days now. I don't know what the deal is, but they are in the most random order and Blogger will not let me edit them. I am not very happy with Blogger right now.


Anyway... we stopped by Financial Peace Plaza Thursday afternoon while M&L were working. Dave wasn't there :( but we ended up having an AMAZING time hanging out with people that work there. We were probably there just over an hour and had the best homemade cookies and coffee ever! Thank you Martha!!


Tim had a lot of quality time with the O-ster.

Saturday night M&L had a Labor Day cookout... very yummy.
[the mosiqitos in Nashville are killer. I still have bites.]


It was really nice to see Andrew down in Nashville.
One week later we were sitting in church, here in Granger, and all of the sudden Tim was like, "I think that's Andrew over there!"
Sure enough it was.
Random.
Downtown from the Walking Bridge. Amazing.
More from the Walking Bridge...


I think this was our first night there... not too sure.


The jumperoo from "Aunt Sandy(?!)"
Outside of Financial Peace Plaza. I'm telling you, random order.

Now we're back home.... life is as CRAZY as ever!

2 comments:

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

yay! :) And yeah, Mark calls her "aunt grandma Sandy" haha!

nashville misses you both! :)

Erin said...

So glad you got to have some extra bro time with Andrew! Although it was a surprise, I'm sure it was great fun to have all of you together!! Nashville looks so great!