We had a follow up appointment for Tim's eye this morning. Things are healing and the redness is fading away. Since about Wednesday he's noticed this line that randomly shows up in his vision. At first he thought it was an eyelash in his eye but quickly realized that it's something in his eye. He mentioned it today at his appointment and they dilated his eye wider than ever before. He said it felt like his eye ball was going to pop out of his socket. I wish I had my camera because his injured eye was so big compared to his left eye. It was really gross but kind of funny at the same time. I was entertained. Anyway, the doctor checked out his eye and sure enough there's some permanent damage. There's some jelly behind your eye that loosens up as you get older, well Tim was hit so hard that some of his jelly [I don't know the medical term, she called it jelly so I'm calling it jelly] was knocked loose and it is permanently disconnected behind his eye. It's totally livable, just annoying. It's like he always has an eyelash in his eye and random spots in his vision. The good news is he can see!! We have one more appointment January 3rd before he can get the "all clear" from his doctor.
Thank you for all of your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment