Tuesday, December 30, 2008
1208 Jersey Circle 3A Christmas style
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the newest set of Burkeys!!!! Here's a glimpse into the winter wonderland we've been living in for the past month. [I wanted to start decorating in August, Tim said no.]
Here's Jen putting up our tree. She did most of the set up. I was exhausted because the night before was Thanksgiving and I was up all night with Tim and his eye. So a big THANK YOU goes out to Jen Hosey!!
Some of my favorite ornaments. This one says "Our First Christmas." Never got around to putting our picture in it. I'll put one in before I pack it so that it's ready to go for next year... I hope I get around to it... wink wink... Carrie come help!




The story of the Christmas moose... So Michele got this reindeer for me a few years back and I've been really excited to put it out for Christmas. So excited that randomly one night this past summer, when we bought our china cabinet, I told Tim that I have a sweet "Christmas Moose" that I'd like to put next to it when we decorate our apartment for Christmas. He was like, "Cool!" I guess I said it a time or two to him and when it was time to decorate I pulled it out and he was like, "KIM! That's not a MOOSE, that's a REINDEER! LOOK AT HIS NOSE!!!" Whoops! My bad, we all know how I am with describing things and, well, talking in general. Anyway, short story long, :) Word got to Jamey and Carrie about my "Christmas Moose" mix up and now everyone makes fun of me uncontrollably and they decided to get us a REAL Christmas moose from build a bear!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful Christmas Wonderland! Your FIRST CHRISTMAS together was blessed with so much heart and good cheer! Just like each of you!!
(How do you store all of that?)
love you both!
Mom
I am so excited that you finally got to use the "moose" that I gave you. He looks great in your very festive home!
Post a Comment