Sunday, March 11, 2012

What do I do?!

I recently realized that very few people know what I do for a living.  I've had a few random conversations with people where they ask me "What do you do?"  Someone thought I was a teacher.  Someone else thought I worked in a dentist office.  Many think I work at a bank.  Some know I work in an office.  Some know I deal with death.  Some people know who I work for, but still have no idea what I do.  Well I work here.  And I work for this guy.  I have one of these and one of these.  I pretty much do anything and everything, but I mostly do this and I fight a lot with this.  Clear as mud?  I think so!  :)

3 comments:

The Parkers said...

I was definitely one that thought you worked at a bank, but didn't know much else!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

And here I thought you just changed poopy diapers