Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sideline

February has been a crazy month.  It has not been a good month at all.  I feel like Tim, Kiersten and I have been sitting on the sidelines watching this crazy month fly by and really taking a toll on my family.
  • The month started with Graig (my sisters husband) having an emergency surgery that pretty much rocked their world.  He's doing much better now, but it was pretty scary there for a while.  You can read about that here.
  • My older brother, Dan, had surgery last week on his shoulder.
  • My grandpa passed away last week.  So much to say about that.  I don't even know where to begin.
  • Two of my close friends received not so good diagnosis's from their doctors. Two.  I hate cancer.
Needless to say I have been an emotional mess the past few weeks. Thank you for all of your prayers & cards.  I'm glad tomorrow starts a new month.  Now, I'm going to pour a cup of coffee and go for a walk with my family and enjoy this weather!

No comments: