I'm sure next year will be a LOT different.
Monday, May 30, 2011
KDD
Tim decided to take me out to celebrate Mothers Day this year. Just being a few weeks along, I felt kind of weird celebrating. So I decided to call it "Kim's Domination Day!" Well, our plans changed when Tim was asked to fill in at church at the last minute so last weekend we celebrated! We spent a lot of time browsing baby stores & craft stores [Tim was so sweet, never once asked if we were almost done]. Then we spent some time at the beach and ate at Redamaks. I was in heaven. Why isn't this every weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was just trying to figure out how to "Like" this blog post.
Are you kidding me!? I am TIRED!
:)
yay for KDD.
You guys are TOO cute! I need to eat at Redamacks!!
Post a Comment