Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bloopers

So I bought myself a new phone for my birthday.  I know it's not July 7th but my phone quit charging back in December [when I decided to give it to a nephew to entertain him] and Apple announced they won't release the new iPhone until September.  So I decided there's no time like the present.  Get it.  Present.  These are the jokes, people.  Anyway, I have no idea what I'm doing.  I've been a Blackberry girl.  I'm married to Mr. Crackberry.  Now I'm a hot mess.  I didn't know I didn't have voice mail for over a week because I hadn't used the phone as a phone.  That's right.  Bright eyes over here.  Anyway, since we don't have a camera yet I've been taking weekly pictures on my cell phone.  Guess what?  I didn't know how to work that little gem either.  Here's my sixteen week picture from my easy-to-use and missed Blackberry:
  (You ignored the mirror, right?)
Here are the several attempts I took for my seventeen week picture:
If you watch our wedding video, you'll notice that this is the same face I made when I tried to put Tim's ring on his finger at our wedding... bwahh!!!


 Finally the hubs came to my rescue.
This is creepy for three reasons:
Tim's hand coming in from the left.
The faucet poking in from the bottom.
My right hand poking around my belly.
Finally.... Seventeen weeks:
I call this one "protecting the innocent"



No comments: