Monday, February 21, 2011

A Little PSA

Things are crazy in this little country of ours, not to mention the entire world.  I know that there aren't any elections coming up soon.  I also know that after talking with a lot of people on election day last year, that they weren't able to vote because they weren't registered or hadn't updated their registration.  So this is my little public service announcement to you peeps about voting.  If you live in Indiana, go here and register or update your registration... VOTE.  Do it now while you're thinking about it.  And I'm positive you're thinking about it right this very second because you're reading this little post.  Don't be lazy and let another vote come and go. Andddddd remember that God is bigger than EVERYTHING. No matter what happens, or doesn't happen, he's still in charge.

Register. Pray. Vote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

although I don't quite understand the meaning of the word, I gave you a "booyah" on this! right on, sister!!! um, i mean, daughter!!!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!