Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Freak Nasty

Well, it's been over a week since I last blogged.  That's because last week was freak nasty.  

I had a freak nasty flu.  We went to church last Sunday then went home and ate lunch.  I was feeling a little weird so I took a two + hour nap and woke up feeling even worse.  Then my stomach went freak crazy.  For 48 hours.  My temp got up to 101.9.  Needless to say, I thought I was dying.  I thought wrong. 


As soon as I got over that nasty bug, we had freak nasty weather.  Our office was closed due to the snow.  That. Never. Happens.  It was crazy.  Crazy awesome.  Here are some pictures that don't do the snow justice...



[The picture below was taken a few weeks prior.  The snow would have come past Tim's butt if he was still standing there.]


In case you are wondering... so far this week is shaking out to be better than last.  :)

No comments: