Marshall Field's pictures that I took from Amy
^ My favorite picture of Mr. Trouble and me ^
Tim took me to Shipshewana the week before Christmas.
Then to the Essenhaus.... ahhhhhhhhh
One of our date nights in December was spent driving through Windingbrook. It was an awesome date and completely free. We grabbed some Starbucks and spent an hour talking and looking at the lights. I don't think I've driven through there since we moved to Indiana.
Christmas Eve brunch
They called each other before we went out so that they'd match
;)
Making our breakfast casserole for Christmas morning
One of the many movies we watched...
Christmas - 52530 Style
Christmas morning after we opened our presents...
Some football and trivia at my parents house
Drumming with Mr. Trouble
Christmas Eve puzzle... check out the puzzle shop when you visit Shipshewana!
Burkey Christmas... I wish these were our presents (Owen too)!





















No comments:
Post a Comment