My inspiration - movies that I've loved over the years. I find that every time I watch a movie or show on TV I pay closer attention to the houses than to what's happening on the screen. And every time I think of the house we will someday live in, its one of these, straight out of the movies.
I'd like to blend the houses from Baby Boom, Something's Gotta Give, Father of the Bride, Marley and Me (the farm house) Housesitter and The Holiday. What a lovely blend. Apparently I lean a little more toward country-ish with a twist of beach.
way.too.much.time.on.my.hands.
I couldn't find a lot of interior photos, so go and watch all of these movies and help me figure out how/where I can make this happen! :) I think Bethany Beach would be a perfect neighborhood for my dream house. I'll start saving my $$$ now...












3 comments:
i love your dream house. i also like all the same movies.
ooohhh myyy. i looovvvee those houses!
Love the houses, love the movies, you've got great taste!!
Post a Comment