Adventures in Babysitting
Last Saturday night Tim and I babysat Owen. He loved exploring our non-baby-proof apartment and pretty much has his aunt and uncle wrapped around his little finger. We spent most of our time playing with cups. We had a blast wearing them on our heads. Then Owen moved onto climbing all over uncle Tim (the blurry pictures towards the bottom).
These last pictures are from Christmas time... I'm just getting to uploading everything. Aren't they cute cuddling together?!?!
3 comments:
aw! they are cute!
I love this post! He is at such a fun age. He makes me laugh all the time, don't know what I'll do when they leave :( You guys a great Aunt & Uncle
way to avoid getting trapped down town after your car blew a flat, only to be chased around town by gangsters. i hate when that happens.
Post a Comment