Sunday, December 13, 2009

I don't even know where I left off........

Welcome back to all things Burkey, Tim & Kim division.  I don't even remember where I left off.  T is at church so I'm blogging.  November was such a blah month.  Thanksgiving has come and gone.  Like I said before, the day before Turkey day was bittersweet.  It was awesome seeing my ENTIRE family [minus a few] but sad at the same time.  Life. 

I had 'great success' with my pecan surprise this year... nothing like last year.  Thanks to my mom we had everything we needed to make them.


  The before


 The after
 
 I think Tim liked it  :)



We spent the afternoon at my parents with my family, Tim's parents, Adam and Hans.   I never took my camera out while we were at my parents... boo.  I was probably spending all of my time with Jeremy.  
Tim woke up at 3:30 AM on "black Friday" and met his brothers at Wal-Mart to buy a blu-ray player.  It's for his birthday [must remember come January that we already bought his gift, even though we're already using it... so hard].  Then we spent the rest of the day with the Burkeys.  
Little Luke Alan


 
Cousins!!
 

We usually celebrate Ann's birthday at our Burkey Thanksgiving, since it's right around the corner.  She doesn't like the attention but she does get the guys to do random things as her gift.  We all remember last year.  This year she went a more calm direction, well for everyone except Adam.  He's been growing a beard for months and she asked him to shave it for her birthday.  He did.  Enjoy!
Ann's front row seat



The before, during and after




Saturday we met Jen Hosey for lunch and shopping.  I wish that girl lived closer, her visits are such a breath of fresh air!!  Then Saturday we decorated our apartment and Sunday we rested.  I love Thanksgiving weekend!!


more to come!!

No comments: