Wednesday, July 15, 2009

three years have gone by?!?!

Three years ago today one of the closet people to my heart married her best friend... Happy Anniversary Ann & Andrew!! I can't believe it's been three years... I probably put more blood, sweet and tears into this wedding than I did my own!! Congratulations... I can't wait to see all that God has in store for you guys!! Here are some pictures from their day... in a very random order...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a favorite couple of mine...may God continue to richly bless them for many more years to come!

Erin said...

I still can't believe it's been 3 years! You and Ann haven't changed. The guys have all changed so much!! The pic of the YMCA still cracks me up! It was a beautiful wedding, and I'll never forget Mom Burkey's prediction that day for you. Still makes me cry and miss her lots! Love you guys!