Thursday, July 23, 2009

bulldawg

I've been given a nickname from my mother... bulldawg. Apparently, when I want something or really want to have my way I'm like a bulldog. I bite down and I don't let go until I get my way. I don't know if that's true or not, but I do hear my husband say, quit often, "don't try to bulldawg me." Holler. This leads me to the point of this message... I've been blogging more and updating MY blog, the life of a bulldawg, these past few weeks. Just wanted to let you know. Check it out here. I started this blog in the fall of 2006 so take a look around and go back in time with me. I'm not sure how often I'll keep updating it, but I'm on a roll for now.

p.s. I spell it bulldawg vs. bulldog because I am ghetto-fabulous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don'tcha just love them there bulldawgs. they's just the cutest!