Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We Have Worms

Here's what the Burkey's have chosen to read during the first two months of 2009...



One of our goals this year is to read at least one book a month. Well, we've been keeping up and reading like crazy around here... you might as well call me a bookworm. I finished my first book in January, Multiple Blessings by Kate Gosselin. I could not put it down, I loved it! I think I read it in eight days or something like that. I'm a huge fan of the show so it was great to get the back story on their lives and to see how they literally went from surviving to thriving, like I think everyone is these days.

I'm now onto my second book, Captivating. It's also an amazing book. It really gets the mind moving. I'm almost half way through, which is a good pace for me since it's February 11th. Tim read the Shack and loved it! He told me it needs to be my next book. Now he's on to A Bold Fresh and of course he's loving it! I've got to tell you, now that I'm reading I can think a little clearer and my spelling has definitely improved. Who'd a thunk? :)

Love you all!
the bookworms

1 comment:

The Parkers said...

I'm half way through the shack and can't get to the end, I just got stuck. BUT, I'm really wanting to read bold fresh so let me know how it is. Also, have you read Karen Kingsbury's Redemption series? It is amazing and such an easy read!