I've got some good news... we have two working cars!! I've never had so many flat tires, cars just turning off while in motion, or major engine replacements than I've had since being married. It doesn't help that we STILL live on a construction site... it looks like the last building is almost complete so hopefully things will be cleaned up soon and that should help with the flat tires. Now both of our cars are running smoothly... knock on wood :)
Lauren's due soon... I think in like three weeks. We're planning to head down to Nashville the weekend after Owen arrives! It will be a quick trip, probably leave on a Friday night right after work and head home Sunday morning.
Tim's in our office right now working on the songs for Gospel Center tomorrow night. I'm watching Live. I should be cleaning, making dinner or working out, but I'm not. I'm here online. He just came out and requested dinner. Now I must be productive. I'll post some pictures later... Tim's on the computer with all of our pictures. I know you want to see our new Impala :)
No comments:
Post a Comment