Tim's making breakfast so I thought I'd blog a bit. Here's a quick update on our lives as the newest set of Burkeys. I'll post pictures later. I don't keep pictures on my laptop and I haven't had access to my computer in weeks thanks to Andrew :) Tim has been working on updating his itunes and decided to swap out my computer instead of setting up a third one in our office. Andrews computer has been gone for almost a week now so there goes that excuse. I guess I'm just lazy. So here's a quick recap:
- We went to St. Louis to see the Cardinals on a mini-honeymoon in June.
- We went on a mini-vacation with Ann & Andrew and hiked around Ohio.
- We went down to Bloomington and went boating with my entire family.
- Amy and Graig are having a boy. They're due November 9th (YAY!!!).
- My grandparents just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.
- Tim played at church last weekend and again next weekend.
- I spent the day in Shipshewana with my mom for her birthday.
- We went to the Venetian Festival for the fireworks.
- Lauren and Mark are having a baby. They're due March 6th.
- Andrew made an awesome headboard for our bed... from scratch!!
- Looks like Car & Bethany survived the earthquake :)
- I've been cooking quite a bit.
- We have a new TV from my grandpa
- We have comfortable chairs to sit on and watch TV from my cousin.
- We have a kitchen table from my parents.
- We have a GPS from my grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment