Tim's out with some of his buddies tonight so I'm at home blogging, drinking coffee and watching Jon & Kate Plus 8. This is the life. I finally uploaded some pictures from my camera. These are some of my favorites from the spring/early summer. This was the view from my office this spring. I absolutely love this tree. It will be hard to leave it behind when we move downtown. It was just gorgeous!


I took these pictures while we were driving around one evening. It was right after a storm. The sky was amazing. We saw three or four rainbows. We are right in the middle of reading Genesis right now so it was awesome seeing the rainbows right after reading about them and the promise God made. Beautiful.

Here we are driving around near our apartment complex.
What an exciting life we live.


More rainbows and the Meijer near us.
Find the rainbows.






The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment