Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello!!!

Hello world!!  It's been over 6 months since I've put personal details on the internet :)  The good news is that we are alive.  A lot has happened over the 200 or so days.  Here's a little snap-shot:
  • Kiersten is growing like. a. weed.
  • Kiersten is walking, running and most importantly twirling.
  • She can count to 4 then goes right into 8, 9 ,10.
  • She can sing her ABC's but really only recognizes Q, R, and M.
  • She knows most of her colors.
  • She can say little sentences.
  • She's wearing up to 4T.  Mostly 3T but I just came home from Target a few days ago with 4T in my bags.   
  • When we pray we ask her who she'd like to pray for... She mostly chooses Lions, Zebras and Dale Shafer.  There's a combo.  :)
  • Still working away at our same jobs.
  • Oh, yeah! we bought a house and are no longer in an apartment with a toddler. 
 Here's a picture of our new house... stop by sometime and say HI!! :)


That's all I can think of right now, and Kiersten just woke up and is singing E-I-E-I-O, mommy, piggie... oink... mommy... E-I-E-I-O.  
Love. That. Girl.

No comments: