Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Toms for Your Face

I'm probably late to the party, but if you wear glasses check out Warby Parker.  This has rocked. my. world.  They are like Toms for your face, when you buy a pair of glasses they give a pair away.  I haven't gotten new glasses in over 11 years just because I haven't had an extra $400/$500 laying around to spend on myself.  Then my hubby introduced me to Warby Parker.  No matter which pair you buy the total cost is $95.  That's it.  Buying glasses online can be kind of scary, so they send you up to 5 pairs to try out at home for 5 days.   Here's my home try-on kit:


I had a blast playing dress up with these little gems, but it was very hard to pick a winner.  I've ordered my pair and now I keep lurking on UPS.com waiting for my tracking number to say Delivered!  I'm so patient, ha! 


Drum roll for my final choice...










Also want to document my fist pumpkin spice latte of the season.... 










Also, a beautiful baby.....











Still drum rolling??............














[They're Sibley in Amber]