Yesterday was a sad day. A very bad day.
Late yesterday afternoon I found out that one of my co-workers passed away.
I'm still in shock. I'm very sad.
We just had lunch together will all of the girls in the office last Monday. She was just playing with Kiersten last Wednesday when I had the brainy idea to drag her into my office to get more work done. I'll miss bumping into her at Meijer and all of the squeezes she'd give my baby.
Now, she's gone.
Now, she is cancer free.
Life is short.
She was told 6 weeks ago that she was in remission. There are a lot of unanswered questions.
Tell everyone you love that you love them and smile at everyone you see.
That's what Lynne taught me.
3 comments:
Kim, i'm so sorry to hear about this :( I know this kind of thing is so heart-wrenching. I'll be praying for you Kim. Let me know if i can do anything :-/
also, not to clutter up your blog with my comments, but I love what you learned from her. I've been feeling that too for a while. It's so good to be reminded of.
Im so sorry kim...
Post a Comment