Thursday, August 30, 2012

Greaseball

I think I want to start straightening my hair again.  Gasp.  It's been at least one year since I've tried it.  I'm thinking it's time to stop hitting snooze and ignore the waking baby and spend a few hours with my flat iron friend first thing in the morning (j/k about the ignoring K-dawg... kind of).  I just need a little help... if I invest the hours it takes to straighten this MOP (insert reminder to register for MOPS here - Ha!) I want to make it last.  But this MOP turns into a grease ball real fast if it isn't washed.  So I need some dry shampoo recommendations.  Does it really work?  What's the best brand to try?!  I've heard Beyond the Zone is awesome... but is that true?  Can I really get away with not washing my hair everyday?!?  This are the problems I'm facing today... rough, I know.  :)

1 comment:

Ash said...

I've tried several brands one being tresseme (I have straight hair that does nothing) and big sexy hair dry shampoo. Both products I have found my hair to feel different not a clean different though but a dirtier different. So, I have ditched the dry shampoo and wet my hair down and then restyle. Takes longer but my hair doesn't feel dirty. It could be the brands I have tried, I'm now a lil scared (ok not like boogie man outside scared) but do I want to spend the $10 or whatever to see if the xyz brand will my hair feeling the same.