Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012

It's the 24th day of January... yikes!  It has become extremely hard to find the time to blog.  I want to capture all of the milestones we're hitting on here so bad.  I constantly think throughout our days, "Oh!  This would make such a great post!!" but I just can't seem to find the time.  We're lucky if our rent get's paid on time some months [just being super dramatic :) ].  I know everyone needs more than 24 hours in their day, but I never knew how completely upside-down my life would turn once I became a mom.  So, as part of a new year resolution-ish idea, I will try to find time to blog.  That is in between feedings, cleaning, laundry, dishes, spending time with Tim, trying to have a social life, learning to knit, reading, and, oh yeah, squeezing in a 40 hour work week wherever I can. You know, like every other mom out there!  :) 


So here's a quick catch up on our little family...
  • I'm back at the office 4 days a week... sometimes I only make it in 3 days.
  • My aunt Suzanne is teaching me (and my mom & sister) how to knit.  We have been getting together for M.A.D. knitting... Mothers and Daughters.  It's a very entertaining time to say the least.  :)
  • I'm reading again... I forgot how much I love to read!  Right now I'm reading Boundaries.
  • I'm working on writing the book of Proverbs out by hand.  I'll blog more on this later.
  • Tim is very busy giving guitar lessons.  It's becoming a second job, which is amazing.  I love seeing him doing something that he loves.
  • He's been reading like crazy... a book like every two weeks.
  • Kiersten is growing like a weed!  She'll be 4 months old next week... yikes!
  • She has started wearing 9 month clothes already.  Double yikes!
  • She loves to hold her own bottles.
  • She started rolling onto her side and into circles about a month ago.
  • The week before Christmas she decided she no longer wanted to be held like an infant.  She wasn't even 3 months old at the time... that made me sad, but happy at the same time.  
  • When she turned 3 months we started using her Bumbo and she loves it!  She hangs out with us like a big girl now.
  • She doesn't always take the best naps during the day, which makes working from home really hard, but she definitely makes up for it at night.  We usually put her down around 9:00 and she wakes up around 6:30.  
  • We love Kiersten Bethany.

Well, this is all I have time for right now.  I promise to update more later!  Here are a couple of pictures Tim took and his friend Nicole Murphy edited.  These were taken at 3 1/2 months but wearing 6 months ...





No comments: