Life the past few weeks has been a complete circus around here. I'll blog more later about the details, but with in the last thirty-ish days the following has happened:
- We moved out of our house.
- We celebrated the 4th of July.
- I had a birthday and turned 30.
- My sister threw a shower for me.
- We moved into an apartment.
- Tim started having THR practices. Long practices.
- Tim started giving guitar lessons out of our house. Our packed up house. Then in our hot mess of an apartment.
- I had my gestational diabetes test and passed... no three hour test here :)
- Tim's getting ready to head to Dallas for a week.
- My waiting period for my maternity rider is FINALLY over. I'm very happy about that, so is our bank account.
- We had family pictures taken during this hot weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment