Sunday, April 17, 2011

Penny for Your Thoughts....

After doing a lot of research and thinking things through Tim and I have decided not to go anywhere far or $$ for our vacation this year.  We have so many weddings and events that we need to travel for this year that we thought we should not plan anything too big.  Instead, we've decided to stay home and still take some time off from work and just do things locally.  We're thinking we'll spend one day at Potato Creek, since neither of have ever been there.  We'll spend another day at the beach, and so on and so on.  So what thoughts do I need?  We've decided to take our vacation money and put it towards a new camera.  We thought our money would be better spent that way, especially since we haven't had one in over a year and this would probably be the year to get one.  So which camera should we get?!  We're thinking something like this but we're totally clueless and don't want to spend that much.  Thoughts? Opinions??  Advice???


6 comments:

shannon said...

do it kim do it. get the rebel. best camera ever. :) its what i use but the old one. and i heard awesome rumors that it also does video now??? canon is the best all the cool people use them {example me & kate}

Kate said...

Do it. I heart canon!

christine said...

love my canon rebel! shop online for great bundle deals.e

Stephanie Lancione said...

We just got a new cannon before Amelia arrived and it's nice to have a good camera to capture those first moments! Good brand choice!!

Me said...

I love my Rebel (an older model) and I also heard that the new Rebel will take video!!!

Carrie said...

You picked a winner!