Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One. Two. Three.

The end of month one:

The end of month two:

The end of month three:
It is a lot harder than I thought to remember to take these pictures!  Now that I'm getting bigger and bigger I'll try to remember to take them weekly.  Over the past weekend I've really "puffed" out.  It may have something to do with the fact we finished these little gems off.  My mom brought those over for us the same day we met baby Chauncey for the first time.

And this is baby Chauncey [until we come up with a real name, which we'll probably keep a secret until baby day]!  We weren't supposed to see him/her yet but the doctor couldn't hear the baby's heartbeat [which we were prepared for since I was only 10 weeks at the time] so she pulled out the ghetto ultrasound machine and found the little stinker twisting and doing flips all over the place, with a very healthy heartbeat!  Since it was an unplanned/ghetto ultrasound we were able to take home this "old school" picture, as the nurse called it, for frizzle.


5 comments:

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

My goodness kim you are skinnnny!!!!! And your teeny tiny baby bump is super cute!

Can't wait to hear if chauncey is a dude or a dudette!!

Bethany said...

For frizzle?!!?! No way! :)
Just loved your little wordage there.

You are so cute, KimmieG...errr....B. :)
Way to go, month 3!
1/3 of the way there.
You lil' Mama, you. :)

Unknown said...

So awesome, Kimmi!
I'm just so happy for you guys :)

ODCFkids said...

um..... how can i sign up for that cupcake train?!

yay for babies!!

Stephanie Lancione said...

Our little lady was so active that we couldn't pick her heartbeat up without the machine for several visits! Thanks for blogging about everything so I can keep up with you guys :)