That is how I am not looking these days ;) But it is how my baby's going to look. Thanks to "Aunt Shannon" and her massive coupon sharing I was able to stock up on some sweet deals for Baby Burkey. Ann and I hit up Michigan City last Saturday and this is what happened:
Go a head a drool over all of those orange clearance tags... that's what I did :)
6 comments:
This is a great site! I like the way yo set this up as well as the images in it!...Daniel
hahaha - i love that you are just planning on it being a boy. those are cute clothes! way to be.
boy oh boy - what if it's a girl!
Super cute!! Did you get that bedding at IKEA? Our guest room duvets are the same pattern.
i need some of those coupon pointers!!!
thats right AUNT SHANNON. !!! woot. woot. so were going boy???? ;)
Post a Comment