Friday, December 17, 2010

Blue Screen of Death

Yep.  That's what we got a week ago.  Tim turned our computer on and got the "blue screen of death."  After a week of trying to fix it on his own and researching repair prices, we decided to get a brand new computer.  Praise the Lord for emergency funds and employee discounts!!   We should get our new computer in a few days.  This is our second computer to crash within two months.  No. Good.  Our old Honour Recital computer crashed [I think it crashed, it quit working, that's all I know] as soon as we moved into our new house.  [Too bad, there were some sweet little THR goodies on there that I was hoping to use as blackmail later in life  :) ]  Then I took back a computer that I gave to Bubba a few years ago.  That's the little stinker that just crashed.  Hopefully I'll be able to update you all soon, I have so much to blog about.  So many pictures to share.  Yay for being one week away from Christmast Eve!!!!

1 comment:

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

that's awesome!! What kind of computer did you guys get?!