I've never been a fan of July 8th. That means one day down, 364 to go until my birthday. Poor me. This was one very eventful birthday. Just not in a good way. Tim and I as well as several of our friends ended up with food poisoning or some crazy stomach virus. It was no good. No good at all. Tim and I have already talked and I will be getting a birthday do-over ;)
When we weren't ralphing our brains out we spent all of our time with Jeremy. My sister became really ill (you can read about it here) so we had Jeremy for almost 4 days. It was amazing. Here are some pictures from his stay.
Well, I need to start packing. We're off to Fort Wayne & Indy for the weekend. If you're free come check out Tim's shows this weekend... click here for more info!





No comments:
Post a Comment