...I hope I'm not the only one. I'd say seven out of ten times when Tim walks into the room, I'm on some random person's blog reading about the most intimate details of their lives. Then he reads some and says "Who is this?!?!" My reply: "I have no idea; I'm hopping." To which he rolls his eyes and [probably] thinks go read a book.
Do you do this? Do you go through a list of your friends blogs and then see something interesting in their feed and just hop and hop and hop through cyberspace??? I know I'm not the only one. Right? Riiiiiight????
It's really weird when you read about someone and you think you know them really well, then you run into them at say... I don't know... church; and you know all about them and you want to say "Hi!" but then quickly realize they have NO IDEA who you are and that is just straight up creepy!!! Yeah.
Chances are if you're reading about me, I've read about you. CREEEEEEPY!!!
Well I better get ready and head off to church... the husband is playing guitar.
Happy Hopping!!
11 comments:
don't worry...I hop.
We should have a night when the boys play and we just blog hop. ha.
yep, we're related! which one of us is the creepier?
I hop :) obviously. because I don't even know you!! :) haha enjoy hopping!
I'm definitely a hopper. The way I hope, though, is I get to someone's page and I want to know how their story started. So I click back to the beginning of their story and read my way through. A lot of times it ends up with me feeling attached to their story and I am crying halfway through and then checking up on them over the next couple of weeks. Crazy, huh? Creepy...probably.
I guess it just goes to show we were made for relationships.
Don't worry I blog hop... I've been reading one of the blogs posted to the right of yours (When two learn there will be three)... I just want her to finish her labor story!
Oh my gosh, Crystal! I have been checking almost every day to see if she's finished her labor story! I'm like...7 centimeters...and then...and then what?!?
Apparently I was checking EVERY day, 'cause she posted part 3 on Friday! :)
Thank for telling me Bethany! I don't know how I missed that! Good story I must say.
i LOVE you kim.
and yeah, i hop too!
since i live sooo far away i don't ever run into anybody i read about... but it totally could happen. ;) so funny.
have an awesome day, i miss you!
-kara joy
I vote that Life of the Panny's and Bethany go should Chelssie [of When Two Learn There will be Three] and tell her how much you enjoy readying her blog :) :) :)
BLoggers love them some blog love right?
AND, I hop. I do the hoppity hop.
i hopped here from Mo's and now i'm gonna follow, yep i'm a follower it's true and i'm a hopper.
Post a Comment