Sunday, November 1, 2009

One Year

So it's been about one year since our "plastectomy." We've lived on cash alone for 12 months. I'm not sure the exact date, but I know the last time we used our credit cards was to replace the engine in my jeep sometime last October. We've grown and changed a lot in the past 14 months since taking our FPU class last summer/fall. Check this out. Dave has been a huge blessing in our family and in our future. I love reading and hearing about other peoples stories, such an encouragement!!

2 comments:

Mo said...

Congratulations :) I love when young bucks like us decide to live and honor the lord with our finances. I'm sure he's pretty proud of you. So is Dave. ha!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! the last time we used a credit card was January 2009. Give me oil in my lamp, Lord...keep it burning, burning, burning!!