If you do what you've always done, you'll be where you've always been.
I love the first one of Tim and Jeremy
amy actually found a better way to use the highchair --- you have really good pics of tim and jeremy! where is the picture of me or amy?? i see who rates with you!! :)
I love the pictures, Jeremy is adorable!! Looks like you guys had a great time. You take great pics Kim, but we do need to see more with you in them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the first one of Tim and Jeremy
amy actually found a better way to use the highchair --- you have really good pics of tim and jeremy! where is the picture of me or amy?? i see who rates with you!! :)
I love the pictures, Jeremy is adorable!! Looks like you guys had a great time. You take great pics Kim, but we do need to see more with you in them!
Post a Comment