Tuesday, March 24, 2009

an emotional gal

Today was a big day in the Burkey household. More on that tomorrow. I know, very suspenseful... don't get your hopes up. I do have a funny story to share, well I think it's funny. Last Monday night Tim and I were getting ready to go to church and we were running late [big surprise, I know]. I was walking out of our bedroom and Tim was walking in. He decided to wrap his arms around me and tried to push me back in our bedroom. I tried to push back. Then I said:

K: "Tim let me go. We're late...... Let me go!.....
T: [laughs]
K: Tiiiiiiimmm. Let me go!
T: [more laughter]
K: I'm stronger than you.... I'm stronger emotionally
T: Well then push me! Push me with your EMOTIONS!!
K: [falls to the floor laughing hysterically]

Who says something like that??
This girl.


2 comments:

Kara Joy said...

hey hey...
i'm still in suspense!!
and it's been three days!! :)

Erin said...

Who cares if you guys are sometimes (?) late! Keep being emotional and keep up the laughter! Sounds like you guys just keep growing more in love every day, and that you are very happy! I love you both!