Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Nephew.... YAY!!!!

Owen Michael Burkey
Mark (Tims brother) and Lauren welcomed their tiny bundle of joy on March 10, 2009. He was 7 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches. We're planning to head down to Nashville to visit soon, until then I stole some pictures from Laurens facebook...

We also have another little one on the way.... I'm saying a niece but it's too early to tell.
[I've got to have hope that I'll have girls someday!!]

3 comments:

shannon said...

oh you mean amelia. she's a girl dont worry. :P

Kimberly Anne said...

we're going to be aunts together, yay!!

Kara Joy said...

hey... let me know when you head down to nashville... if you drive and get on 65 south at indi... i'm like 20 minutes from 65 and you could totally take a potty break at my place or i'll come meet you or whatnot... i'm pretty good at making lunch and dinner too and could be your restaurant on the way!! :) i'm hoping to get down there sometime soon as well... my best friend amy also lives in nashville and i'm always anxious to see her and her husband chris!! so yeah... just thought you should know my place is totally on the way. hey... and then you could meet ryan!! :)
love you kim!!!
-kara joy