Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Uncle Tim and Aunt Kim

This past Sunday Tim and I drove down to Indianapolis to visit our NEPHEW!! Isn't he a cutie?!?! I held him for a loooong time and Tim held him for about 5 minutes. Don't worry, Tim did not leave with an urge to have a baby anytime soon. :) The highlight of our visit: I was trying to wake Jeremy up so I could see his eyes [every time I visit he's sleeping] and Amy didn't want him sleeping all day so he'd sleep some at night. I moved him around a little and took off his blanket. I placed him on my lap and he let out the biggest fart I've ever heard. I was very nervous to check and make sure nothing leaked out. It didn't. Whatever business he had he kept to himself and didn't share with his aunt Kim. Here are some pictures from our visit...



hugs & kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man! i'm jealous