Photo Update!!
How Tim spends his time while we're in our apartment... :)

Getting some color on our deck.
[notice the mud/dirt in the background]

Drying out my bouquet... so beautiful!! These flowers have lasted forever!




Ten minutes later a crazy storm rolled in. It was very exciting for me. I haven't been able to see an actual storm roll in after living in the woods for so long.

Dan & Andrew came over one night to help
Tim set up our
Ikea findings.




Apparently I don't keep the air conditioner low enough...

Kim thinking Tim is weird


Watching the
Sox vs. the Cubs... I was looking over our wedding album draft



Here is
Waka Dog... one of my new favorite places to eat!
This is the first place we ate lunch at as Mr. & Mrs.
Burkey.
Yes I am a big dork.

2 comments:
looks like a wonderful life!!
You take such great pictures! "Tim and Kim world" looks fun and relaxing!
Post a Comment